Friday, April 30, 2010

House update

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the immediate interest in our slow going blog! I must say, in my defense, I had every intention of posting pics that night, but, naturally, my ac adaptor for my computer died that night! I'm on my mom's computer but my replacement adapter should arrive next week, so look forward to pics then!

In the meantime, just to give a quick update...We are officially NOT moving back into our home in SC. PA folks...don't start celebrating! SC fans, don't worry. We officially signed a Rent to Own contract that has renters coming into our house immediately following our current renters in June/July. We are scheduled to close on our house (selling it to the new renters in 2 years at an already agreed on price!) It's OFFICIAL!! God is SOOOO good!! It's the best financial decision for us! We still are planning on moving back down to Columbia this year to rent unless God dissuades us:)

4 comments:

  1. So I wanted to comment on your first post but the link isn't working...so I will comment here =) Yay for a blog! And September???? What happened to July?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! July was because that's when our renters are moving out and we thought we'd be moving back in. The longer we live with my mom, the faster we get out of debt and feel better abt. working on #2!!! Not exactly sure when it will be. We miss you alot and cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..Sorry to hear that you won't be our neighbors anymore. What can you tell us about our future neighbors? Hopefully you'll stop by for a visit and a swim. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad for your update! I'm glad you're getting started with the blog and can't wait for pics of Mr. Asher.

    ReplyDelete